Thursday, March 26, 2009

heart and soul

I would like to take a moment to honor one of the best (and cutest) dogs I have ever had the pleasure of knowing...Miss LuLu Jackson, a.k.a., L.L. Cool J. Recently, she passed on to a better place.
LuLu has been my homegirl since she was just a puppy, when I became her dog nanny. That was back in 2002. We spent lots of time together, going for walks, playing in the Boston snow, taking naps in the sun, watching movies, opening Christmas presents, and cuddling. Her love was unconditional and she always did the most adorable bulldog ballerina-booty dance when she saw me. She really was a great little lady and I will miss her dearly. Thanks LuLu for always keeping it real:)

1 comment:

Burgin Streetman said...

bulldog puppies are the cutest. RIP cutie.