Monday, January 19, 2009

field trippin'



This past week, I went field trippin' with my roommate to the outskirts of Red Hook, which has a ton of cute shops and yummy restaurants. Brownstone Treasures is an adorable space that has a great selection of vintage furniture and collectible items that are in super good condition and not picked over. The prices are really reasonable for Brooklyn, and the turnover is high-which rules. I found my dream dresser in the window. It's actually a smaller version of one my dear friend Coco has that I sweat hard. It's a mid-century modern jam with diamond cut outs that reveal INTERCHANGEABLE colors of Formica in the the best pastels. You thought those kinds of options only came with your swatch watch! Sucka!

Brownstone Treasures: 220 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231
P.S., They have another store called Yesterday's News located nearby at 428 Court Street, Brooklyn, NY 11231

2 comments:

bonnie m. said...

DRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

meg farmer said...

ur cute bonnie! come visit!!!